- Do you have free parking? Yes
- Do you offer a warranty? Manufacturer Warranties only. Wagner’s can also handle warranty work for FREE if purchased through Wagner’s. If purchased from another retailer a nominal fee may apply.
- Do you offer an extended warranty? No
- Do you deliver and is there a charge? Yes, Wagner’s delivers within their delivery area and will deliver to specific areas on designated days of the week. Delivery charge based on purchase. No minimum purchase necessary.
- Can I pick up and handle my own delivery? Yes
- Do you have financing* plans? Yes
*Offer subject to credit approval. Some restrictions apply. Ask for details.
Why are today’s mattresses so thick?
Research has shown that proper comfort and support are critical to a good night sleep. New technology and generous amounts of upholstery are specifically designed to gently support your body while reducing tossing and turning.
My new set is much higher than my old one. What Can I Do?
While this is expected, it certainly can be surprising. However, there are easy remedies to solve this. The first rule is… “Change the height, not the mattress!” While you sleep, you don’t care how high your mattress looks. The most important thing is a good night sleep. Ask your bedding expert about the following options. They would be happy to help.
- Low-Profile Box spring / Foundation – a matching box spring / foundation of equal quality but less height.
- Low-Profile Frame – a strong metal bed frame of equal quality but less the height.
My new mattress seems to be “sagging” where I sleep! Should I return it?
Relax, these slight “body impressions” are absolutely normal and expected. Your new mattress will conform to your body like a new pair of shoes conforms to your feet. In fact, you should be more concerned if your mattress does not show slight body impressions!
Thicker, plusher mattresses will show more pronounced body impressions than firmer mattresses. Body impressions should only concern you if they exceed 1 ½ inches. This is very rare, and your warranty protects you from this type of defect.
Why is it taking so long to get used to my new mattress?
Most people go through an “adjustment period” with their new mattress. This is completely normal and to be expected.
It is likely that your old mattress lost its support capabilities and your body got used to conforming to a non-supportive posture while sleeping. Just like new shoes can cause discomfort at first, your body needs to adjust to the “corrective action” of the new support system.
This adjustment period may last a few days or up to a month depending on the individual. 99% of the time, your initial discomfort will subside and you will be sleeping wonderfully in no time at all.
Is it true that I don’t have to flip or rotate my mattress?
Yes, this is true. While most mattress manufacturers do not require that you rotate your mattress, they do strongly encourage you to do so.
Rotating your mattress will help you get the most from your investment much like rotating tires on your car. It is generally suggested that you rotate your mattress four times a year, when the seasons change. Please refer to your warranty card for helpful mattress care instructions.
Why does my new mattress have a strange smell?
Mattresses today use polyurethane foam as a primary cushioning material and because the mattress sets are heat-sealed in an air-tight plastic bag the odors will remain for a few weeks after delivery.
What kind of support do I need for my new mattress?
Be sure that you have an appropriate frame and center support on queen and king size sets to ensure validation of your warranty.
What could VOID my manufacturer’s warranty?
The following situations will VOID your manufacturer’s warranty. Simple caution and care will protect your investment.
- Never remove the “Law Label” attached to the product. The Law Label is required when servicing the warranty.
- Always protect your mattress and foundation from soiling and stains. The manufacturer will not service or replace any item deemed unsanitary. The law prohibits the handling of used bedding that is soiled or stained, thus creating a potential health hazard.
- Mattresses and foundations that have no “Law Label” or are deemed “unsanitary” (soiled or stained) are not serviceable under warranty and therefore not returnable regardless of any defect found. It is the consumer’s responsibility to protect their mattress and box spring / foundation from soils/stains and or abuse of any kind.