The arrow-point pattern in this hand tufted rug flows from side to side, making its primitive look a fashion-forward essential. The high-low construction adds texture while the viscose adds sheen.
The ANCIENT ARROW style is a wool, contemporary rug design from Genevieve Gorder and Capel Rugs. Ancient Arrow rugs have a hand tufted construction.
- Style: 3305 , Ancient Arrow
- Color: 875 , Saffron Stone
- Construction: Hand Tufted Rugs
- Contents: 80% Wool, 20% Viscose
- Maximum Size: 15' 0" x 20' 0"
- Designs: Contemporary, Southwestern
- Pile Height: 3/8"
- Shapes: Misc., Runner, Rectangle
- Country of Origin: India